Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vaporizer2013.com - My Vaporizer Review Site

I'm big into vaporizing. I vaporize more days than not and it's become something of an interest of mine over the years. I started with one of the Volcano vaporizers, the "Classic" one without the digital temperature controls, and eventually stumbled into a whole bunch of vaporizers when I met the nerds over at VapeForest.com and it wasn't long before I was testing a whole bunch of different vapes out. This is basically what led to my new website, Vaporizer2013.com, because I had all of these different vaporizers to use and it was suggested that I get a little website up and running to share my thoughts on all of the different models I was testing out. So that's what my website is about. There are plenty of videos and lots of written reviews. If you like it, share it with your friends!

Before you run off and check out my site, let me just say that I'm not the best at web design and it's really a surprise to me that I'm even capable of making a website so don't be too harsh when you critique my work. Also, keep in mind that I didn't spend a lot of time making my video reviews and so they're really just quickly put together vids that I think get my point across.

While my website is pretty new (started it this year), it's got a lot already and there's more coming. I've got a whole mess of different vapes that I still haven't reviewed so there is sure to be a whole lot of new vaporizer reviews coming soon.