Monday, May 6, 2013

Hmm, Is This My New Blog?

Oh g-wiz, it looks like I've gone and created a new blog here on blogger. Thanks to Google's free blogging service, I'm going to have a new blog to share with you all of my deepest and darkest secrets. Actually, I'm going to be sharing a lot of vaporizer news and reviews so you'll want to stick around and bookmark this new blog if you have an interest in vaping. To those who don't care for aromatherapy, don't bother coming back because that's mostly what you'll get when you come here.

Who Am I?

I am the vaporizer reviewer known as Gus and I have a website with vape videos and reviews over at http://vaporizer2013.com/ which you should check out. I'm going to go and step outside for a few and catch the last bit of sunshine before the sunset so I'm going to end this quickly by saying that if you love to vape, you've found the right blog!