Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Canoe Pond Picture

Here's a really cool picture that I thought was worth sharing. This is definitely something I want to do myself: build a pond inside of an old canoe. I think it looks amazing and would fit well with the surroundings that I find myself in. Share this post if you love this picture of a "canoe pond".

While I'm on the topic, I think about buying a transparent canoe or kayak all the time. My only problem is how costly they are and how little I'll actually use it. If it were something I could see myself using every week, I'd probably drop the thousands of dollars that they cost to buy new. As it stands, I'll likely wait until I stumble across a used one or one that's just on sale. I'm going to go back to vaporizing so I'm going to cut this post off right now. Have an awesome day!