Friday, May 10, 2013

Vapir Rise Vaporizer Shared Via Reddit

On Reddit.com, there's this section called /r/trees where you might come across some interesting pictures, information, and videos. There's even a section called vaporents that's got a lot of information vaporizing. It's in this "trees" section that you can find a link to more information on the latest Vapir vaporizer. This crazy new vape is known as Rise. Here's a link to the Reddit post I'm talking about:

Rise vaporizers look like they'll be a good match for the Extreme Q vaporizers, but without using one, I can't really say. I'm hoping that I get a chance to use it soon so that I can let you all know what I think about it. We'll see what happens. It's just a matter of time before Vapir Rise is one of the digital vaporizers that I've reviewed so give me a little bit of time and I'll get one to try out so you don't have to. That way, if it's good I can let you know about it and if it's bad, well, you'll know that too.

Vapir Rise Overview:

This isn't your average vape. It's more of a hi-tech vaporization instrument that will allow you to vaporize your liquids, dry blends, and deliver it through a whip or a vaporizer bag. It looks slick but I'm not sure how well it works so I'll just stick to what I do know about it at this point. Temperature controls are digital and it seems as if you can adjust the fan speed.

More Info:

There's more information on the Rise vaporizer at VapeForest.com (the same place where I learned about it). Obviously, the Vapir website probably has quite a bit of information too. Anyways, here's a link to the post on Vape Forest's vaporizer blog about the Rise: