Friday, May 10, 2013

Girlfriend Is Back To Messaging Me



Not sure if I really want to communicate with my girl right now. I don't feel like things have been rolling all that smoothly as of late and I just don't feel up to it. It doesn't always end well and I think that Friday night should be a pleasant time, free of drama. For which reason, I'm probably not going to text her back anytime soon, but then again, I'm too nice and perhaps I will.

I'm really looking for a partner that enjoys doing the things that I like. Mostly, I want someone who wants to go for long walks, hikes, go skiing, and not party so much. Rather than party, we could watch some movies and eat ice cream like fatties or I could cook some ridiculously delicious food to eat by the lake. I don't know exactly, but all this drinking and partying is old. Maybe I just need a girlfriend that's a bit closer to my age or older.

Whatever will I do? I have no idea. Maybe things will work out but then again, maybe they won't.