Monday, May 20, 2013

Just Woke Up, Looks Lovely Out Today

I tend to sleep with the blinds on my windows shut but when I wake up, I can see and feel the sunshine peaking through the cracks and it warms my mind and soul. At this point, I'm still laying in bed while I type this but I'm moments away opening the blinds to really let the light pour in. There's a good chance that I'll go for a quick hike today but I've got to check the weather report first. Depending on what the forecast looks like, I might go for a strenuous hike deep into the woods or just a quick jog or something along those lines.

My foot isn't bothering me like it was yesterday, the swelling of my injury has gone down and I feel as if I'm more than prepared to walk around today, but I might nt be ready to jog quite yet. We'll just have to wait and see.