Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Girlfriend Is Out Of Town And I'm Stuffing My Face With Chinese Food

This General Gau's chicken is pretty much amazing I'm psyched that I decided to buy it earlier with plenty of leftovers for right now.  My girl is gone for the next few days or so and I'm drunk so I'm stuffing my face with Chinese food that purchased earlier today. There are plenty of reasons why I shouldn't be blogging right now so I'm just going to bounce on out of here. Peace.

Wait, before I go, I should update you all on what I did today. It's hard to type right now because of the beers I've had but let me take a shot at this anyways. So my girl spent the night and then she took off to stay with her mother for a few days so she can celebrate her father's birthday which is sometime this week. When she left, I decided to pickup some nice beers and figured I'd grab a couple for one of my buddies that I hadn't seen much lately and so I went down to the store and actually ran into him and offered to grab him a couple of high end beers to sip on. We ended up drinking our beers and then I had a few more which is why I'm a little bit drunk (not drunk enough to not correct my spelling and grammar as I write this). I'm full of this chicken and ready to pass out so I'm really going to cut this short. Goodnight everyone!