Saturday, May 11, 2013

Plenty Vaporizer User Review

Handheld, but not portable, the Plenty is a somewhat sophisticated vaporizer for the home. The cord, which plugs into a wall outlet, makes it so that it's not all that portable (at least not by my standards). I hope this clears up some confusion. When I say handheld vaporizer, I mean that it's one which you hold in your hand, not one that sits on a desk. You can hold it in one hand and take draws while laying down because of the fact that the heating chamber is totally enclosed and the cooling coil whip is easily adjusted due to its flexible design. It tastes pretty good, but not as good as a Volcano (see this review) vaporizer. I think the part that really makes me a fan is the size of the chamber that you load your blend into and the amount of vapor it quickly produces. I'm talking about some really-really big draws of vapor and the best part about it is that they're cool draws, not hot ones like you tend to get from the portable vaporizers like the Pax. So all in all, the Plenty vaporizer pretty much rips like you wouldn't believe but you might have expected that seeing as it's a Storz & Bickel vaporizer after all. Those that don't realize what reference I'm making should make note of the fact that Storz and Bickel is the company that makes the Volcano vaporizers in addition to the Plenty Volcano (as some like to call it). Here's a little video on YouTube of the Plenty by Fabio that shows what it comes with:


Now, I don't want to get all technical on you so I'm not going to. Instead, I'm just going to say that you can read an awesome Plenty vaporizer review at VapeForest.com that explains a lot of the technical details including what type of vaporization technique it uses, what it's made out of, how to use it, the temperature range, and all that crazy vapor mumble-jumble (how is that a word? lol). Now if you don't think that you care to read some super technical review of this crazy looking vape, you can always continue reading my little review, seeing as I've also had a chance to use it.

My Little Review (Continued From The Top):

So I've had a lot of opportunity to play around with the Plenty vape and see how well it works. I want to say that it really wants you to fill the chamber up all the way and that's a lot of blend. You don't absolutely have to do this because you can use the liquid pad but that doesn't mean it's going to deliver as well as it would with a full chamber. That's my experience with it anyways. What else, what else. Oh, it's got liquid pads that I mentioned which let you vaporize liquids (duh) and what I was saying earlier about loading less blend with them was in regards to the fact that it will hold a small amount of blend in place for proper vaporization. The idea here is that if a lot of hot air is passing along the sides of the blend, it's not going to vaporize properly unless you either fill it up or use the plenty vaporizers liquid pad to fill that extra space. Pretty much no problem whatsoever, but I just don't think it works as good without a completely full heating/filling chamber. Simple as that. The analog temperature display works good enough for me and it lets you know when you want to be taking draws off it so it's really pretty simple to use. You think that pulling the trigger, so to say, will be hard but it actually gives in without much effort so it's easy to pull, is what I'm saying. By trigger, I'm referring to the giant button beneath the handle that activates the heating element. That does it for this Plenty vape review. If you want to learn more about it, I suggest you roll on over to Vape Forest and read their vaporizer reviews, I say reviews instead of review because they have lots of vapes reviewed including some that I have yet to mention on this little blog of mine.